Supertech R boots features:
- CE EN13634: 2017 certified motorcycle boots.
- New front flex area for better resistance to impact abrasion, while ensuring natural mobility for the front and back.
- The new front flex area increases ventilation and air flow for greater breathability.
- Rear gusset redesigned in elastic microfiber to improve natural front and rear movement.
- Upper gaiter redesigned in microfiber material with TPU over-injection for greater grip.
- New synthetic microfiber panel on the medial side for greater abrasion resistance and a better feeling when it comes into contact with the bike.
- New TPU shifter reinforcement plate for added protection on the lower medial side.
- The new TPU shin plate has been redesigned for greater shock absorption, thus improving abrasion resistance in an important region.
- New replaceable bar of soap for the tibia for greater abrasion resistance.
- The new design of the stretch TPU panel with zip for easier fit and a more streamlined and optimized fit.
- The hook and loop closure ensures that the pull-out zipper stays in place.
- Micro adjustable ratchet closure on the top of the boot for an optimized fit
- Replaceable tip co-injected in TPU / aluminum with a practical screw system that protects the tip area from abrasion resistance.
- The new design of the replaceable heel bar offers greater gliding performance and protection in the event of an accident.
- Sole constructed using a lightweight rubber compound for excellent grip on the pedals.
- Recently revised separate bio-mechanical innerboot, made of 3D mesh material for greater structure, thus improving rider comfort.
- The inner shoe features a new external toe area with soft TPU reinforcement for greater impact protection and additional ankle padding for greater protection and stability during the natural movement of the foot.
- According to European law, the CE mark is a compliance requirement for the marketing of this product.