With this website www.market2ruote.it , Market 2 Ruote Srl wants to publish data and documents relating to its structure, activities and news, including commercial.
This page contains the Legal Notes relating to the use of the website, which may be changed at any time and without notice. The User is invited to regularly view the latest updated version by clicking on the link "Legal Notes".
Company Name: Market 2 Ruote Srl
Head Office: Castelfranco Veneto (TV), via Circonvallazione est, n 4 - SS VI-TV - Italia
Company Tax Number: 03166440267
VAT Registration Number: 03166440267
Companies Register Office: TV 03166440267
R.E.A. (italian indentification number for the Administrative Economic Repertory): TV 226161
Share Capital: euro 99.000 paid in full
The Users’ privacy is very important for us, for this reason we have prepared dedicated Policy Privacies for each different type of treatment, so the User can clearly know all the aspects required by law in relation to each data processing.
Warnings on Copyrights and Trademarks
The entire content of this website is protected by copyright (copyright ©) of Market 2 Ruote Srl or its suppliers and partners. All rights are reserved to their respective owners in accordance with the law.
All trademarks, registered and unregistered, and other distinctive signs on the site belong to their legitimate owners and are not licensed or in any way made available, except where expressly indicated.
According to art. 1, paragraph 1, of the D.L. n.72/2004 and relevant conversion in law with the L. n.128/2004, the works on this website have fulfilled the obligations arising from the legislation on copyright and related rights.
Reproduction, communication to the public, making available to the public, renting and lending, public performance and distribution without the authorization of the rights holder is forbidden.
The penalties for the violations are provided by the law L. n.633/1941 to the following articles: 171, 171-bis, 171-ter, 174-bis e 174-ter.
Article 5 of L. n.633/1941 states: the texts of State’s official acts and of the public administrations, both Italian and foreign, are not covered by copyright.
Only where clearly specified, The contents of this website are freely distributable and reusable only where is clearly specified and, in any case, only if the source is always cited and provided and, where possible, the web address of the original page is reported.
Requests for authorization and communication of copyright’s violations
Those ones that wants to request authorization or report a copyright infringement or request any other information or suggestion, can sending the communication to the following address, fax number or e-mail:
Market 2 Ruote Srl
Via Circonvallazione est, n 4 - SS VI-TV, Castelfranco Veneto (TV) - Italia
Tel. +39-0423-493640 - Fax +39-0423-741957
Use of the website and access to external linked websites
We are constantly trying to ensure the quality of the information published on this website, as well as its integrity, updating, completeness, timeliness, ease of consultation and accessibility.
In any case, we can’t be held responsible for damages of any kind caused directly or indirectly by access to the website or by inability or by impossibility of accessing to it.
Links to external websites, indicated on this site, are provided as a simple service to users, with the exclusion of any responsibility for the correctness and completeness of the set of links indicated. The indication of the links does not imply any kind of approval or sharing of responsibility in relation to the legitimacy, completeness and correctness of the information contained in the sites indicated.
We use social media for information and commercial purposes, to increase transparency and knowledge of our activities.
The published contents may include photographs, videos, press releases, service information, news related to our activities as well as opportunities for customers’ involvement and participation.
By the social channels, we can share and re-launch content and messages of possible interest and utility published by other users/customers.
Our social media channels are constantly and systematically monitored.
We try to managing communication and dialogue on our social media profiles, asking users to respect some simple rules:
- We ask everyone to express their opinion with correctness, measure and respect.
- In social media everyone is responsible for the content he publishes and the opinions he expresses.
- In any case, insults, vulgarity, offenses, threats and, in general, violent or defamatory attitudes will not be tolerated.
- The published contents must always respect the privacy of the people.
- References to facts or details that are not of public relevance and which influence the personal sphere of third parties must be avoided.
- The consistency of the topics with our perform activities is an essential requirement: it is not possible, in any way, use these spaces for different purposes.
- Each discussion is linked to a specific theme: we ask to all participants to respect it, avoiding to widen the topics in a generic and indiscriminate way.
- No form of advertising, spam or the promotion of private interests or illegal activities will be tolerated.
- Content that violates copyright or the unauthorized use of registered trademarks is not permitted.
In any case, where the social media allows it, we will remove all posts, comments or audio/video materials that:
- have inappropriate language and/or a threatening, violent, vulgar or disrespectful tone;
- have illicit or incitement to engage in illegal activities;
- have offensive, deceptive, alarmist contents or violate third parties’ rights;
- disclose personal data and information or that may cause damage or harm the reputation of third parties;
- have obscene content, pornographic or child pornography, or to offend the sensitivity of users;
- have discriminatory content of gender, race, ethnicity, language, religious belief, political opinions, sexual orientation, age, personal and social conditions;
- promote or support illegal activities that infringe copyright or registered trademark.
Per chi dovesse violare ripetutamente queste condizioni o quelle contenute nelle policy degli strumenti adottati, ci riserviamo il diritto di usare il ban o il blocco (quando possibile dopo un primo avvertimento) per impedire ulteriori interventi, e di segnalare l’utente ai responsabili della piattaforma ed eventualmente alle forze dell’ordine.
For those who repeatedly violate these conditions or those ones contained in the policy, we reserve the right to use the ban or block (when possible after a first warning) to prevent further action, and we reserve the right to report the user to the managers of the platform and possibly to law authority.
Below we show our official profiles on social media:
Any other accounts referred to us are not managed by us.