- New anatomically defined design to offer long-range driving comfort.
- Multi-woven shell structure with highly abrasion-resistant fabric and reinforced material on the knees and seat areas for greater durability and protection.
- Leather patch to reinforce the area in contact with the bike frame.
- Convenient storage options with two front pockets and cargo pockets for added convenience.
- New ventilation system on the front thigh panel for better airflow.
- Waist adjustment belt for optimal fit.
- Calf adjusters with strap for easy use.
- Ankle regulator with velcro strap for optimal fit.
- Reflective details.
- Connection zipper at the waist for attachment to Alpinestars motorcycle jackets.
- Soft inner lining at the waist with a padded back panel for greater rider comfort.
- Removable Drystar® membrane and thermal layer for effective all-season performance.
- Soft mesh lining to improve levels of breathability and comfort.
- Soft protections for effective impact performance.
- Alpinestars Nucleon KR-H pavilions for impact protection in a key area.
- According to European law, the CE mark is a requirement of conformity for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - Class AA.
- CE level 1 EN1621-1: 2012 Alpinestars soft protectors.
- CE level 1 EN1621-1: 2012 Alpinestars KR-H hip pads.
|Material / Composition|