Data sheet motorbike shoes:
- Upper made of microfibre, PU suede and heat-sealed microfibre without seams to increase strength and abrasion resistance.
- Air vents on the lateral side with mesh openings to improve breathability.
- Extended TPU ankle protection on the outer low area to increase support and protection.
- TPR slider details on the external finger area to improve flexibility and protection.
- New TPR heel design to increase lateral support and safety.
- Asymmetrical toe area design to offer protection in the changing area.
- Traditional lace-up closure for an easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Closure system with side velcro with TPR strap for greater safety.
- Double density ankle protectors on the medial side between the upper and inside to offer strategic protection and flexibility in critical areas.
- Tongue and collar padding to offer high-level comfort and an excellent fit in the ankle and instep area.
- Internal fingers and heel with layered reinforcement under the upper for a more ergonomic design.
- Drystar® waterproof membrane under the upper for 100% protection against water infiltration.
- Replaceable anatomic EVA insole with Lycra interior on the upper side.
- Lightweight rubber sole with a specific compound that offers grip, excellent level absorption and is equipped with an integrated support plate for greater rigidity.
- The Faster-3 Drystar® is CE certified according to EN 13634: 2017