FEATURES SHOES SMX-1 R V2 VENTED
- The Velcro® front closure offers a quick and secure fit over the instep area, while allowing excellent levels of flexibility. The strap features a TPR puller for ease of use.
- Aramid fiber threads ensure that the new strap closure system is strong, thin and light.
- Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber outsole with grip patterns to promote better feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- The sole features integrated Alpinestars TPF (Transverse Protection Frame) to protect against possible transverse loads.
- Rear flex zones are constructed from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and handling on and off the bike.
- Termowelded flex grooves to control flex and flexibility of the shoe; instep, medial and posterior.
- Reverse zip closure.
- According to European legal law, the CE mark is a compliance requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634: 2017.
- External high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle and displacement pad for improved impact protection and durability.
- Main upper constructed from advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent abrasion resistance.
- Innovative heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with a strap closure to offer improved fit and support, as well as structural integrity.
- The rear of the heel counter has been designed with a soft TPR insert that works perfectly with the rear flex zone to allow greater freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike's controls.
- The rear flex bellows features a flexible opening, which also acts as an air intake for effective ventilation and airflow.
- New ergonomic TPU shifter for increased durability in a critical area.
- Double-density ankle protection on both sides layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in a key area.
- Internal protection is layered under the upper for added durability, improved feel and performance.
- Removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra® foam for comfort and support.
- Inner mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture wicking.
- The integrated and replaceable bi-injectable TPU forefoot slider features a new fastening concept for quicker and easier replacement.