Alpinestars motorcycle boot features:
- Waterproof membrane incorporated into an upper constructed with a durable and technical synthetic fabric for greater durability.
- Termowelded side, ankle and foot box for added durability.
- Waterproof membrane layer between upper and liner for proven performance in harsh weather conditions.
- The modeling of the boot offers long lasting comfort and incorporates an ergonomic toe box construction for a superior feel.
- Simplified design features a front puff with a seamless construction and fabric underneath for light weight, slimness and low weight.
- The rear puff on the back allows flexibility while maintaining the structural rigidity of the boot.
- Shift pad constructed from a thin but durable layer of real rubber bonded for a low volume of material, light weight and thin finger.
- Double closure system: Adjustable hook and loop with metal oval ring on the side ankle plus a hook and loop flap on the top for greater adjustability and an optimized fit.
- Grip detail on the top closure flap for ease of use, even with gloved hands.
- Reinforcement on the shin plate to save weight and impact protection.
- Full Ankle Protection: Dual-density ankle protectors on the medial and lateral sides are reinforced with polyurethane padding for protection and comfort.
- Internal box and heel counter protection is layered under the top for durability, improved feel and performance.
- The contoured, high synthetic shank-shaped sole follows the shape of the foot and incorporates a structured shank reinforcement.
- The removable anatomic foot features EVA foam and fabric for memory and comfort.
- Alpinestars unique vulcanized compound rubber outsole with a unique side wrap design, built to withstand the demands of life on the road.
- Comfort padding envelopes ankle area for fit and comfort.
- Reflective details on the side and back.