• Newly designed boot upper incorporates innovative front, rear bellow and rear calf zones for superior levels of flexibility. The upper is constructed from microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance.
• Ergonomic last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
• Alpinestars’ innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, repeated abrasion resistance and flex support.
• Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate plus breathable mesh inserts (vented version only) improve comfort and reduce fatigue on short and long rides.
• High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad, ankle brace and toe slider for improved shock protection and durability.
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
• Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
• Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
• Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for support to the arch area and foot protection.
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide velcro closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding.
• New, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.
• Alpinestars’ new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
Every component on the CE certified SMX-6 V2 has been carefully designed to give riders a crucial performance edge in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
No customer reviews for the moment.
You need to be logged in or create an account to give your appreciation of a review.
- Name : 14 day return policy
You can return online or in-store within 14 days of receiving the goods, check the conditions here
Click here to get more details