Alpinestars motorcycle pant features:
- New anatomically profiled design to provide long-range rider comfort.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with a highly abrasion and teardrop ripstop fabric main construction
- Reinforced material on the elbow and shoulder areas for added durability and protection.
- Convenient storage options with two front cargo pockets, front chest pockets and one large back pocket.
- New ventilation system on the upper chest area
- zippered vent opening on the back for optimal levels of airflow.
- Ventilation system on the sleeves.
- Upper Airflow front panel on main zipper to ensure unmatched air traction on the front of the jacket.
- Waist adjustment belt with buckles for an optimal fit.
- Multiple size adjusters on sleeves for a better riding fit.
- Lower circumference cord adjuster to allow riders to achieve the perfect fit.
- Reflective details on sleeves and sides.
- New quick collar buckle closure system with precise adjustment range for a supreme fit.
- Collar extension with zipper to provide greater coverage against the elements when needed.
- Waterproof membrane Drystar® waterproof membrane for effective performance in all weather conditions.
- Removable thermal layer for added convenience.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars motorcycle pants.
- Inner lining with soft collar with padded edge for greater rider comfort.
- Chest and back pad compartments to accommodate Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads (available as an upgrade accessory).
- Soft protectors for effective impact protection.
- approved to category II of the PPE regulation (EU) 2016/425 - Class AA.
- Alpinestars Level 2 Nucleon Back Protector (EN 1621-2: 2014)
- Alpinestars shoulder and elbow protectors level 2 (EN 1621-1: 2012)
|Material / Composition||Fabric|