- Designed and developed for women's sport needs.
- Upper in advanced microfiber to improve comfort, sturdiness and excel in resistance to abrasion.
- Innovative heel support system that works in conjunction with the closing strap for improved fit,
support and structural integrity.
- Heel protection redesigned with soft inserts TPR that work seamlessly with the area
flexible back to improve ankle mobility and comfort in the saddle. Robust gearbox plate TPR.
- New ergonomic shape with tapered forefoot that offers flexibility to fit and comfort.
- New medial and lateral protections TPR that offer excellent abrasion resistance and strength.
- Evolved closing strap angled anatomically to follow the natural shape of the instep.
- Alpinestars exclusive compound sole with new tread pattern to improve grip, feeling, dispersion
water and robustness.
- Flexible Zone of the neck foot and Achilles tendon made of lightweight microfiber to optimize the levels of
sturdiness, comfort and maneuverability in the saddle and walk.
- Front Velcro® closure system to ensure a fast and secure fit in the instep area, while
ensuring excellent levels of flexibility. The belt is provided with tab TPR for greater comfort.
- Medial side zipper for easy fit and undermined, covered with microfibre panel with Velcro®
protect the bike from scratches.
- Protector ankle double density medial side below the upper to protect against impacts and abrasions in the area
- Slider integrated forefoot, replaceable TPU with new screw fixing for faster and quick replacement.
- External protections heel, ankle and changing area TPU to improve strength and impact protection.
- Internal protection stratified fingers under the upper for improved durability, feel and performance.
- Anatomical removable insole with EVA foam and Lycra to improve comfort and support.
- Mesh lining to improve ventilation and moisture.
- The SMX-1 R is CE certified Cat 2 according to the 89/686 / ECC EU.