The new Misano 1000 leather jacket operates without need of sensor kit fitted to the motorcycle.
- 2 pockets on front
- Reflective inserts
- D-air® airbag system with 3D expansion control
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Elasticated inserts
- Waist adjustment
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Aerodynamic Spoiler
- D-skin 2.0 leather
- S1 fabric
- Jacket certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/ EEC Directive
- D-air® airbag system
- Chest protection tested according to EN 1621.4 (Level 2)
- Back protector certified to EN 1621.2 Standard (Level 1)
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1
- Chest Protector certified to EN 1621.3
- Aluminium inserts on shoulder
- Nanofeel® liner with 3D-Bubble liner air spaces
- Air inlets on the sides
The Dainese patented 3D airbag has an inner micro-filament structure which provides uniform inflation of 5cm over all surfaces to provide maximum protection and comfort. The patented construction of the air-bag is unique and differs from all other air-bags used in the automotive industry.
The triggering algorithm, the true brain of the system, utilizes six sensors hosted in the back-protector to monitor the dynamics of the rider's body 800 times a second and determines when to deploy the system in the event of impacts, high-sides and low-slides with tumbling.
The Misano 1000 air-bag system works in synergy with the back and chest-protectors, safeguarding the riders collar bone, chest and back as well as limiting excessive strain to the neck.
The integration of the ON/OFF switch in the jacket closing flap provides an additional safety factor. An LED on the right arm shows the status of the system.