N80-8 motorcycle helmet technical features:
Material and Safety:
- Shell: in Lexan polycarbonate, this resin is also distinguished by its thermal resistance. It also resists exposure to UV rays.
- Dimensions of outer shells: 2 (1st: xxs-xs-s-m | 2nd: l-xl-2xl-3xl)
- Number of EPS inner shells: 6
- Retention system: Microlock 2 buckle closure system with 2 levers (1 in thermoplastic and 1 in aluminum) and allows to reduce the possibility of unintentional opening
- HOMOLOGATION: Ece 22.06 Approved
- Ultrawide visor: The large surface of the visor, scratch resistant (S / R - Scratch Resistant), makes it possible to have a better view, even from the side
- Pinlock FBF Lens Included (excluding SPECIAL graphics): The pinlock lens can be adjusted from the outside of the screen, thanks to the movable pins, it is also equipped with a silicone gasket to ensure maximum effectiveness
- VPS Sunscreen: Double sunscreen with UV400 protection, anti-scratch and anti-fog, easy to disassemble, retractable automatically by the button
- Internal comfort padding "clima confort" With ECO-SUSTAINABLE FABRICS (Made with fabrics based on the use of a 100% regenerated nylon yarn from post-consumer derivation.)
- LPC: System that allows you to adjust the position of the headset, thus allowing you to change the structure of the helmet itself on the head, adapting it to different needs and anatomical conformations.
- Internal cap with mesh construction that combines with the air boost technology system, making it possible to diffuse the air in the upper part of the head.
- AirBooster Technology System: The exclusive "AirBooster Technology" upper ventilation system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider's head most needs: the air is, in fact, taken from the front air intakes and forced, without dispersion, into the areas more critical, in order to ensure maximum comfort even in extreme driving conditions.
- Adaptive Eyewear: Suitable for motorcyclists who wear eyeglasses
- Preparation for N-Com Intercom: The helmet is prepared and approved with the N-Com communication system and with the innovative ESS (Emergency Stop Signal).
|Material / Composition||Polycarbonate|