AGV motorcycle helmet features:
- Outer shell CAAF in carbon fiber and aramid. Available in 4 external sizes to adjust to the physical complexion of each driver (XS-S), (MS), (ML-L), XL-XXL). The interior incorporates 5-density EPS (internal structure) for excellent shock absorption and has been produced in 4 sizes.
- Aerodynamics optimized to provide excellent stability and air penetration at any speed and driving position. The low profile designed to minimize the risk that the energy generated by a possible impact is transmitted in the area of the collarbone. It has a small rear spoiler to reduce turbulence.
- The ventilation system consists of five large adjustable front air intakes and a rear extractor. Strategically placed air intakes to receive the greatest flow of air. They have been ergonomically designed for use with gloves.
- Interior designed to offer a stable, enveloping and pressure-free fit, like maximum comfort. It counts with a Sanitized (antibacterial), 2Dry (for excellent moisture absorption) and Microsense (for a soft and comfortable touch) treatment. The neck part features a breathable fabric with synthetic leather inserts with water resistant treatment to prevent it from getting inside the helmet. The interior is completely removable and washable. The padding of the top and cheeks have been made of soft fabric to offer stability at high speeds. Side padding design for spectacle wearers. It has a removable chin strap and nose guard
- It incorporates an emergency extraction system of the side padding in the event of an accident, to facilitate the operation of removing the helmet by medical personnel.
- Anti-scratch visor with optical class 1 designed to offer a vertical field of view of 85 degrees in a competitive position and 190 degrees in a horizontal position. Incorporates a Pinlock MaxVision anti-fog foil as standard (120).
- The visor incorporates a patented closure system (VLS) which prevents accidental opening of the helmet. The thickness of the visor is 4mm. It has a micro opening system, to give greater stability at high speeds and additional ventilation.
- The visor mechanism allows you to remove the visor without the use of tools and incorporates metal pieces for greater strength.
- The K6 incorporates the predisposition to integrate the ARK communication system (sold separately).
- Double buckle retention system.
- ECE 22.05
|Material / Composition||Fiber|