Features motorbike helmet Agv:
AGV’s latest version of this premium sport helmet now features a new construction for the inner liner, designed with high-performance fabrics and with no stitching in sensitive areas, making for an extremely comfortable fit. The lightweight shell is made from a carbon fibreglass mix, while stability and aerodynamic performance are maximised thanks to an incorporated spoiler. The Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) has vents that are hollowed into the shell, and there’s also an internal drop-down sun visor, a removable nose guard and a new wind protector that keeps noise to a minimum.
- Shell in CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) engineered in 2 sizes with 4-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The central upper air intake has been strategically placed to capture maximum air flow without interference with the internal sun visor. All the air vents and extractors are adjustable.
- The spoiler integrated in the shell profile maximizes aerodynamic performance and stability
- New K-5 S interiors construction is engineered to allow a stable, embracing and pressure free fit and to maximize dynamic comfort. Removable nose guard and new wind protector which reduces the noise level.
- The inner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort without any stitches in sensitive areas. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: Shalimar fabric with water resistant treatment, preventing water to be channeled inside the helmet. It features reflective inserts for a increased visibility in low light conditions.
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized® (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- Crown pad: Shalimar with the same treatments listed for check pads.
- Anti-scratch visor with Pinlock® anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and lateral visibility. The visor is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the match between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise.
- Visor micro-opening system
- Included maxi Pinlock (antifog lens)
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism with multiple steps. Two mechanisms to change the visor steps option are included in the box.
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools.
- Double D retention system.
- Asian FIT option
- Ready for Share communication system
|Material / Composition||Fiber|
No customer reviews for the moment.
You need to be logged in or create an account to give your appreciation of a review.
- Name : 14 day return policy
You can return online or in-store within 14 days of receiving the goods, check the conditions here
Click here to get more details